What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or email us.When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions)
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- All supplied credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) are not stored on our servers.
- Session cookies, which are temporary, are used if you are purchasing something to allow the Shopping Cart to function correctly. They are removed once your purchase is complete or if the purchase is cancelled.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, may have visibility to the limited information kept on our servers. These trusted third parties are legally bound to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- This policy was last modified on 5/01/2017
- Raksanna Productions PO Box 9687 Naperville, IL 60567-9687 USA email@example.com